According to the Federal Government's website, Coronavirus symptoms can range from mild illness to pneumonia. The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to other cases of colds and flu and include
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- For more information on these symptoms, click here.
- think you might have symptoms of COVID-19, call the National Coronavirus Helpline (1800 020 080) or seek the advice of your General Practitioner (GP).
- have serious symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, call 000 for urgent medical help.
- want to check your symptoms, Health Direct has created a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker tool that provides specific advice on what to do.
- are a new arrival from overseas and think that you are sick, please call the FREE Telephone Interpreting Service on 131 450 and tell them your language and that you wish to call Health Direct using their support on 1800 022 222 who will give you advice on what to do.