About 99 Steps program
At 99 Steps our team of domestic and family violence practitioners provide culturally responsive and trauma informed support to women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds experiencing domestic and family violence in the Logan and Beenleigh area.
99 Steps is a specialised service for women from refugee/asylum seeker backgrounds or women living in community on a temporary visa. We understand the unique barriers faced by women in diverse communities, and our mission is to empower and support them on their journey towards safety and healing.
How we can help
99 Steps can provide tailored support to meet the specific cultural and linguistic needs of women experiencing domestic and family violence:
- Building awareness of domestic and family violence
- Education around healthy relationships
- Empowering women to self-advocate
- Fostering resilience through trauma informed practice
- Safety/Exit planning
- Referrals to crisis services and emergency shelters
- Referrals to legal support services
- Referrals to housing services
- Referrals to case management services
- Referrals to health and counselling services
Get in touch
To make an appointment:
P: (07) 3412 8282
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
If you need urgent assistance, please phone 000. If you are in need of immediate safe accommodation, please phone DV Connect on 1800 811 811.