Kickstart your journey today and let us guide you through the process of turning your passion into a thriving business.
Join us for a FREE workshop that will help you:
• Understand the difference between a hobby and a business, and the value of each
• Evaluate the overall potential of your idea
• Identify your personal strengths, skills and role in your business
• Learn about the importance of having a supportive business community, and how to find one.
This workshop would suit a person with a disability (including mental ill health) who:
- has a business idea
- has an existing small business and is looking for extra support
- does not have a business idea but is interested in learning about what it would take to start a small business
Or a person who:
- is the carer/family member of a person with a disability
- wants to start a business to support people with disabilities
Following the workshop, referral into the SSI IgniteAbility® program is available for one-on-one free support for workshop participants ready to start their small business or strengthen an existing one. For more information, visit our webpage here.