Welcome to SSI Coupa Supplier Site
This site is designed to support with our purchasing and invoicing solution, including how to work with us through the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP).
Settlement Services International (SSI) is transitioning to a new procurement and invoicing platform. It’s a leading cloud-based e-commerce company connecting buyers with suppliers.
Coupa will enable SSI to send electronic purchase orders direnctly to the supplier and to receive invoices.
The benefits for suppliers will be:
- Creation of electronic invoices
- Improved invoice process - faster invoice-to-pay process with convenient, real-time visibility into the status of your invoices/payments
- No installation of hardware or software required
- More efficient way of working with reduced errors
- Real-time status reports
- Improved communications with SSI with faster internal approval process
There is no additional cost for you to transact through this application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The below information addresses specific ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ relevant to the SSI Coupa Supplier site.
Additional information and guidance can also be found on the SSI Coupa Supplier Website: https://success.coupa.com/Suppliers/For_Suppliers/
Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)
If you’re already using the Coupa Supplier Portal with other customers, please proceed with the instructions above to log in to your account for the Co-op for the first time.Coupa identifies where the same email address has been used for multiple customers and will attempt to link the accounts automatically. If you have accepted our invite using the same email address as the Coupa Account you have for other customers, your accounts should now be linked. If this is the case, you’ll now see Co-op listed along with your other customers on the right of the screen under Latest Customers.
There are four ways/ methods you can choose to transmit with SSI Coupa:
- Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP): (This is SSI preferred option). We will send you an email invitation to register on the Coupa Supplier Portal . You can log in to the Coupa Supplier Portal to view POs as well as create and send invoices electronically. On the portal, you can view all orders and invoices. You can also track the progress of your invoices. View Training Videos
- Supplier Actionable Notification (SAN): You can action directly from your email inbox, receive purchase orders, and create invoices without registering or logging in to the Coupa Supplier Portal.
- CXML Transmission: This is for suppliers who have large amounts of invoices and an internal IT to build manage the CXML transmission.
Yes. There are multiple ways to do this:
- In the Admin menu of the Coupa Supplier Portal , select the “Invite User” button on the right to invite additional employees.
- On a Purchase Order email – using the “Create Account” button in your PO notification email.
For further detail, please go to the link Register for the CSP.
Alternatively, you can register and can sign into the Coupa Supplier Portal at https://supplier.coupahost.com/. Register for the CSP.
Suppliers will see their Purchase Orders (PO) via the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) or receive them electronically via email and will be able to acknowledge the order direct from the PO. Suppliers will also submit electronic invoices by converting the PO into an invoice via a ‘PO flip’ and will provide access to real-time information on the invoice.
This field allows the users to know that the supplies has seen the purchase order and can complete the order by the execution date. It is encouraged that suppliers use this feature to communicate back to the SSI requisitioner. You can also use the comments section at the bottom of the PO to communicate with the SSI requisitioner.
This will depend on the Ordering Option you have selected:
- Coupa Supplier Portal: Go to: Main Menu>Orders. Select SSI (if you are connected to more than one Coupa customer.) You can acknowledge the PO and create an invoice direct from the Coupa portal.
- Supplier Actionable Notification: You will receive an email which will contain the PO. You can acknowledge the PO and create an invoice direct from the email.
When an Invoice is rejected, SSI will provide details explaining the rejection in the comments section at the bottom of the invoice. If you have notifications setup, a notification will also be sent to you. If you are not clear on the reason, you can either enter questions into the comments section on the invoice which will be sent to the PO requestor or alternatively contact the requestor for further details to resolve the matter. Once confirmed, all you need to do is to create a new invoice to replace the one that was rejected.
There are two methods of sending an invoice in Coupa via the Invoicing Option:
- Coupa Supplier Portal: Go to: Menu>Orders>Select desired customer>Select the PO>Select the yellow coins.
- Supplier Actionable Notification: You can create an invoice direct from the emailed PO which will be sent back to Coupa.
Tracking the Status of an Invoice
This will depend on the invoicing method you have selected:
- Supplier Portal: Go to: Main Menu>Invoice. Here you can track the status of the invoice. If the status is still draft, you have not yet submitted it.
- Supplier Actionable Notification: You will be notified via email when an invoice is approved for payment and when marked as paid.
Delivery of Goods & Services