Welcome to SSI Diversity Training
SSI Diversity Training is committed to a diverse and inclusive society where everyone is valued and can meaningfully participate and meet their potential.
We provide learning experiences that transform how people respond to diversity in ways that are thought-provoking, inspire curiosity, and build confidence to engage more effectively with cultural diversity.
We support non-government, government and corporate sectors to meet their inclusion goals. We are grounded in SSI’s 20 years+ experience as a leading provider of services to multicultural communities.
The power of diversity
We live in a vibrant multicultural community, with one in four Australians born overseas. Harnessing the benefits of diversity can only occur through developing a culturally responsive and inclusive workplace and workforce. Through inclusion you will:
- Contribute to a just society
- Recruit and retain high performing staff from diverse backgrounds
- Nurture innovative solutions as a result of diverse perspectives
- Access a diverse client base
- Enhance service delivery
- Make diversity a competitive advantage
- Achieve diversity goals and benchmarks
What we offer
Why choose us
We live and breathe diversity with a workforce that speaks over 100 languages.
We know how to harness diversity because in any given year, SSI delivers culturally responsive services to more than 30,000 people from a variety of cultural and social backgrounds
All of our trainers have lived experience working in culturally diverse workplaces and are skilled in the design and delivery of transformative learning experiences that are culturally responsive and trauma-informed.
We can assist you to meet your social procurement goals. SSI is a social purpose training provider. All profits support SSI’s self-funded initiatives which benefit newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential.
SSI Diversity Training has a number of workshops that can be delivered face to face or online.
- "Excellent and respectful facilitators who held trust and inspired cross cultural curiosity."
- "I can highly recommend this valuable training to any organisation that is committed to growing a work culture and work force that is culturally aware and responsive to CALD communities and persons from diverse backgrounds."
- "Through thoughtful and stimulating processes and activities led by skilled facilitators, participants can expect to become more aware of their own bias and mindful of reflective practices that promote a genuine curious enquiry and engagement with diversity issues that enables further understanding and inclusivity in the face of difference.
- "This training exceeded my expectations. Very insightful. I thought I had a good understanding of culture and disability, but this was great to challenge and expand my knowledge."
- "I feel more comfortable in being able to appropriately engage the multicultural community."
- "Everyone would benefit from this training."
Download our brochure.