New Employment Service Model (NESM) EOI Form
SSI Group is interested in being a CALD and refugee specialist New Employment Service Model (NESM) provider.
Are you interested in subcontracting to deliver any of the 3 activity components of SSI Group’s NESM below?
- Provision of pre-employment skills development activity
- Facilitating work experience placements
- Facilitating employment placements
Please note to be considered eligible:
- You must not be tendering for the NESM in your own right and/or be a member of another consortium’s bid.
- You must be Right Fit For Risk (RFFR) accredited (I.e. ISO 27001 accredited).
The EOI process
- If you are interested in being considered, please complete the EOI questions below.
After you respond to the EOI:
- SSI will review and be in touch to discuss your response.
- If agreed to progress, a second stage assessment process will be conducted to make sure the proposal will meet the requirements set by the Department of Education, Skills, and Employment (DESE).
If you wish to be considered please complete the questions below by Sunday 12 September 11:59pm.
For more information on the NESM, please see the Department of Education, Skills and Employment’s website: https://www.dese.gov.au/new-employment-services-model