The Settlement Services International website has been designed to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
The following pages were certified in February 2021 as meeting WCAG 2.1 AA standards:
- SSI home page, http://www.ssi.org.au/
- Careers pages, https://www.ssi.org.au/careers.
- Local Area Coordination (LAC) services pages, https://www.ssi.org.au/services/local-area-coordination.
All other pages were certified as meeting the (WCAG) 2.0 AA standards in October 2018.
These standards are followed in order to make the contents of this website accessible to people of all abilities.
SSI’s objective is for this site to be understandable regardless of any disability or impediment, providing as far as possible the same experience for all.
Content should be obtainable and functional in current generation browsers and assistive technologies.
To assist some users to navigate the site, each page contains:
- a skip to content link, to move directly to the beginning of the page content, and
- a skip to navigation link, to move to the page navigation links, to the site index, site map, staff directory, news, events and contacts.
Using a modern browser that supports web standards ensures that the site's full visual experience is available. Consider upgrading your browser if you are using an older technology.
If you encounter any problems accessing any part of this site, contact the SSI Corporate Communications team.
The site has been certified by the accessibility consultancy me2 accessibility. The me2accessibility audit was conducted in line with the W3C
Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM) 1.0.
On 29th October 2018, the SSI website satisfied all Level A and AA Success Criteria of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 specification.