- Published: Thursday, 05 April 2018 09:42
SSI News Blog
- Published: Wednesday, 04 April 2018 11:00
Theatre is one of the most ancient forms of art. The word theatre itself means a place for viewing, but theatre is more than that. Theatre is telling stories; it is turning a group of people into an audience and bringing them together to enjoy an experience.
- Published: Thursday, 29 March 2018 14:50
Telstra Australian Business Women of the Year, SSI CEO Violet Roumeliotis, recently contributed to the 2018 Telstra International Women’s Day panel discussion, reflecting on challenges and offering her three most valuable business tips.
- Published: Monday, 26 March 2018 11:58
Bassam Maaliki, a 14-year-old student at Homebush Bay High School and founder of the social change campaign #uBelong, was announced winner of the Youth Medal at the NSW Premier’s Harmony Dinner on March 21.
- Published: Wednesday, 21 March 2018 17:26
It is important to have an established day, like March 21, for Harmony Day as it provides us with an opportunity to again reflect on the importance of harmony in our nation.
- Published: Monday, 19 March 2018 10:32
SSI Ignite Small Business Start-Ups works together with a pool of specialists to help Ignite participants to achieve their business goals.
- Published: Wednesday, 14 March 2018 15:19
Harmony Day, March 21, has become a significant day of the year when Australians are encouraged to celebrate the cultural diversity of our country.
- Published: Thursday, 08 March 2018 10:17
Today, March 8, marks International Women’s Day — a day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women, as well as to promote a call to action for accelerating gender parity.
More Articles ...
- Partnership between SSI and University of Wollongong enhances with launch of new research projects
- Ignite helps Iranian refugee forge new career path
- Refugees learn to enjoy Australian beaches and pools
- Entrepreneur with disability breaking down barriers
- Employment opportunity with Australia for UNHCR spikes motivation of Syrian woman
- Bright future ahead for new Australian