If you are on Newstart allowance, between Monday May 25 and Friday June 5, you can choose who your employment service provider will be.
If you need a change, SSI is a provider that will support you through the employment journey.
Since 2000, Settlement Services International (SSI) has been working with vulnerable communities to provide quality services. While SSI is new to employment services, we bring fresh ideas and energy, and many years’ experience working with diverse communities.
- the majority of our staff are bilingual, and we can also access interpreters
- we have strong relationships with large employers across many industries
- our Work for the Dole programs give real skills, experience and interaction with employers
- we offer programs that will help you become work ready and employable
- our employment consultants are also your recruitment and post-work consultants – a familiar face to focus on your needs
SSI will be providing employment services in:
Ashfield, Barden Ridge, Burwood, Bexley, Campsie, Caringbah, Chifley, Daceyville, Darlinghurst,
Heathcote, Hurstville, Illawong, Kingsford, Kingsgrove. Lakemba, Leichhardt, Little
Bay, Marrickville, Maroubra, Matraville, Menai, Rockdale, Randwick, Rozelle, Strathfield, Sutherland.
If you’re ready to make a change, we’re here to help make it happen.
To request a transfer to SSI, from your existing Job Services provider:
- please call 1300 854 414 to make the change, or
- sign into your Job Search account and select SSI as your provider.
Register now with SSI