Recruit and retain a diverse workforce
It is well-documented that a diverse workforce brings multiple benefits. Having a culturally diverse workforce attracts specific skills, knowledge and new perspectives, builds connection and trust with communities, and draws service users from culturally diverse backgrounds.
To attract and retain culturally diverse workers, organisations need to look beyond the traditional recruitment channels and consciously adopt targeted and flexible approaches as well as build supportive and inclusive workplaces.
- Strengths and benefits of cultural diversity in the workplace
- Barriers faced by culturally diverse people when applying for work
- Recruiting purposefully by considering your business needs, the skills and strengths you want to attract, and the needs of culturally diverse communities
- Recruitment strategies to attract culturally diverse workers
- Identify practices to support and retain culturally diverse workers
Target audience: Talent acquisition and recruitment professions, hiring managers and people participating in recruitment processes