Dedicated pages for culturally and linguistically diverse communities on the Head to Heath website. View the page here.
A multilingual resource for Australia’s culturally and linguistically diverse communities about COVID-19, its impact and available support. With the MyAusCovid-19 app you can:
- Browse articles to find out more about COVID-19.
- Search for topics or points of interest
- View short animations with helpful summaries of specific topics
- Find useful tips and contacts to help you adjust during COVID-19
- NSW Health in-language resources
- VIC Health in – language resources
- Health Translations library - 60 languages
- Ethnolink Translated resources in 24 Languages
- NDIS and disaster response – Translated Resources
- Federal Department of Social Services Family Safety Pack – 46 languages
SBS recently launched the SBS Multilingual Coronavirus Portal with news and information in more than 60 languages, to further support multicultural Australia.
Stay well-informed and updated with their latest COVID-19 Fact Sheet.
The Australian Government Department of Home Affairs has released COVID-19 fact sheets that are now available in 17 languages. View all resources on SCoA's website by clicking here.
To help explain what each step involves, SBS has created a video outlining how restrictions will change during each stage. This video is designed to make the nation's three-step plan easy to understand, help communities to continue to stay safe, and is available in 12 languages.
Safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines will be available for everyone in Australia to help protect us from COVID-19. This includes all Australian citizens, permanent residents, temporary visa-holders and those without a Medicare card. The Department of Health is committed to making information about COVID-19 vaccines available to everyone in Australia, including multicultural communities.