Fundamentals of culturally responsive practice
This course is designed for organisations seeking to improve their workforce capability and become more culturally responsive and inclusive.
At the completion of our highly interactive one day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply the five capabilities for culturally responsive practice
- Reflect on their own cultural identities, beliefs and values
- Demonstrate a complex understanding of culture
- Recognise the impact of migration and exile on individuals
- Utilise communication skills for effective cultural understanding Incorporate strategies that build rapport and engagement
Formats available: full day and half day workshops.
Target audience: Government and non-government service providers in housing, family support, settlement, employment, disability etc.