Creating inclusive workplaces for a humanitarian cadet program
This workshop is an introduction to the migration and exile experience and introduces participants to the benefits and potential of recruiting people from a refugee background to their workforce.
- Key definitions of migrant, refugee and asylum seeker
- Context of the Australian Humanitarian Program
- Experience of exile and refugee flight
- Benefits of recruiting staff from a refugee background
- Engagement and inclusion of staff from refugee backgrounds
Target audience: Corporates, government and non-government who are recruiting people from a humanitarian background