Internal Recruitment Assistant
We are seeking a Recruitment Assistant who is currently studying or has recently completed a HR related course, and is keen to gain some practical Recruitment and HR Administration experience within a fast paced recruitment team.
We are offering a 3 month contract for this position.
About the role
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shortlisting candidates by pre-screening over the telephone
- Maintaining the recruitment inbox
- Preparing adverts for external websites including Seek
- Booking meeting rooms for interviews
- Providing administrative support during interviews
- Conducting reference checks
- Filing and adhoc administrative tasks as and when required
- Currently studying or recently completed a HR related course
- High attention to detail is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (confident telephone manner)
- Intermediate Level using Microsoft Office Suite
- A flexible approach and good work ethic
- Willingness to learn and a proactive approach
- Ability to work independently and take ownership on tasks
- Detailed-orientated approach to task assignment and follow through
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, all applicants must provide a copy of their resume, along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria listed above.
Applications close: Friday 17th July 2015
The successful candidate must undergo a current National Police Clearance in order to be employed in this role.
SSI adheres to the principles and practices of equal employment opportunity and workplace health and safety.